Conversion of the AR system
to the one used in the Compendium.
Created by: Chris Hubble
Subject: Assorted weapons, ammo, rules, etc :)
- AR 1-4 Really soft stuff (i.e. skin, light clothes)
- AR 5-6 Soft stuff (i.e. heavy clothes such a winter jackets, etc.)
- AR 7-8 Class I/IA
- AR 9-10 Class II/IIA
- AR 11-12 Class IIIA
- AR 13-14 Class IVA
- AR 15-16 Class IVB/C
- AR 17-18 Class V
- AR 19-20+ Stops everything up to .50 cal(Vehicles only)
Also, some rules on armor degradation (this are off the top of my head, so they'll probably require some tweaking).
- If the armor stops the round, armor takes 1/8 damage.
- If the armor lets the round through (ie PV higher than armor can stop) armor takes 1/4 damage
.50 Desert Eagle (I'm basing this off of the Auto Mag in the Compendium and what I've read about the .50 Desert Eagle)
Catridge: .50 AE, Damage: 6D6, PV: 6, Feed: 8 round mag, Weight: ca 4 lb,
Barrel Length: ?, Muzzle Velocity: ?, Approx. Effective Range: 50m (164ft)
Shotgun ammo (Slugs only; these may require some tweaking, as I'm again going by memory)
- Exploding/Mercury:+3 damage ranks, double effect and duration of shock, PV -2, range reduced by 20% (10% if using slug barrel)
- Explosive:+4 damage ranks, PV -3, double armor degredation, same range as E/M
- Hollow Point:+2 damage ranks, PV -2, range reduced by 10%(5% if using slug barrel)
- Teflon/AP:+2 damage ranks,PV +1
- Microjet:+4 damage ranks, PV -2, double armor degradation, range +50%, cannot fire bursts
Compendium_Conversion.php -- Revised: January 27, 2021.