By: The Preserver
Created on: October 20, 1996
Ok so i get the feeling you don't like borgs... ok so the gunslinger stays under cover...
which is quickly eliminated under the flurry of mini missiles. and borgs never run over to
their position... that's why you play a borg .. to carry the heavy weapons that kill at
range... if you're a borg... you are a good 100 meters from your opponent and laughing as
you prepare to fire the second volley of mini-missiles from your other arm.
Alright Borg-Man with the MLRS mini-missile launcher (please don't kill my characters :>),
I'd like to respond to this little normal bashing with a little Borg bashing by listing the
character classes that have a chance against this kind of stuff.
- Tatoo man: of any sort.. just give me invulnerability (600 M.D.C. here I think) and that
weather control thing and I'll pepper your 700 M.D.C. armored hulk with lightning bolts.
- EOD specialist or Safe Cracker: in the words of a friend, "Fuck this Cowboy Shit!" Ka Boom!
- Warlock: I believe it's some static electric charge or electromagnetic field but it ignores
armor and does M.D.C... I don't know how you'd call it but that's one crispy spinal cord you
got there in mine.
- Juicer: ever seen Army of Darkness? well you know the witch that kept on jumping around?
Well, give her a gun, some armor and actually roll to see if she dodges and well see some
interesting Borg parts flying around.
- Gliter-boy: The king of Munchkin.. all I need say is 2 miles and 100 rounds in the boom gun.
- Holy Terrors: uh..Hi! my names Billy and I have 1000 M.D.C. at first level... ka blam.
- Megaversal Legion: Run Away! Run Away!
- Vampires: Should have brought a stake.
BorgMatchups.php -- Revised: January 27, 2021.