You know you play Palladium Fantasy too much when...
Created on: April 6, 2000
Just a little reminder, you can never have too much of anything, just a lack of sense of
reality. (no offense to anyone, just a funny list, I'm even guilty of many of these)
- You begin sniffing for adventure in your local bar, and have begun calling waitresses
"wenches", or bar maids.
- You bought that suit of armor, and you can't bring yourself to tell people that its only for show.
- You refer to modern things as their medieval equivalent. Such as naming store owners
"Merchants" and political figures "Nobility"(as if).
- You never play a magic casting Dwarf in any other game system, and insist others do so the same.
- You can quote the Tristine Chronicles.
- ...You do on a regular basis.
- You have Kevin Siembieda on speed dial.
- You have visited all of the Palladium Fantasy web pages (all three of them) and wish there
were less Rifts pages.
- You have converted Rifts to S.D.C. because you liked that system better.
- Have ever actively played out a sword fight or mock melee battle.
- You have ever played a good assassin or an evil Palladin.
- You have ever, for any reason, played a Vagabond.
- ...That Vagabond acheived any kind of greatness.
- You have the First, Revised, Second, and Hardcover editions of PFRPG.
- You plan on buying all the revised PF books with second edition rules even though you have
the first edition ones.
- You plan on buying all the PF books with first edition rules even though you have the
second edition ones.
- You have reconstructed your Risk board to accomodate playing the Wolfen Wars.
- You have ever as a charachter participated in a strange interracial relationship
(i.e. Troglodyte/Dwarf, Sphinx/Succubus, Goblin/anything else).
- You bought Further Adventures in the Northern Wilderness, otherwise known as the pamphlet
spawned from the booklet.
- You create magic items just so other greedy people can get surprised at the neat curse
you made up.
- You stockpile Minor Rune Weapons from inbook quests.
- A Dwarven Weapon with +1 to strike and parry just doesn't interest you anymore.
- The main book just isn't enough.
- You think the system is tons better than any other! (HooHA!).
- You have never looked through your main book and said "hey, there's something I missed".
- Your combined experience from all of your charachters reaches upwards towards a billion!
PFRPG_too_Long.php -- Revised: January 27, 2021.