The Evolution of Darkness

This is primarily a piece of Rifts fan-fiction, as it takes place on Rifts Earth within the borders of the Coalition States. However, the main character/villain is a Reploid, which is borrowed from the Mega Man X series. If you don't know what I am talking about, don't worry, all will be explained eventually. You do not need to play the Mega Man X games to understand the story (though it wouldn't hurt,) but playing Rifts is practically a requirement. But then, if you don't play Rifts, you probably wouldn't be looking at the pages that host my story anyway, right?

The Rifts books that I used to write this story are World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign and World Book 16: Federation of Magic. The Reploid RCC I found online, and heavily modified because it was severely lacking. If you want the (almost) completed RCC for yourself, e-mail me and I will send it to you. I warn you in advance, it is quite powerful, but it does make for a great hero or villain.

None of the Rifts materials used in this story belong to me; they belong to Kevin Siembieda and Palladium Books. Not surprisingly, I do not own any of the Mega Man X stuff either, Capcom has all the rights to that series. I am not making any money off of this; I'm just playing with your toys for a while.

-- By: Thundergod

Below are images of the villian. Currently in draft from. They were done by Eli Mintzer (emek@hotmail.com). These are only drafts, mind you - the final picture should be done soon.

Ragnarok 1

Ragnarok 2

EvolutionDarkness.php -- Revised: January 27, 2021.